Dhokla recipe .. It is similarly simple to make Dhokla is sound and light for what it’s worth. Numerous individuals make dhokla in idli producer or steamer. Here we are disclosing to you the best and simplest approach to make Dhokla in cooker. Dhokla recipe…
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
How to make Dhokla (Dhokla recipe)
1. To make Dhokla first, we will set up its batter, which takes an enormous bowl. Presently include gram flour in it, subsequent to including gram flour, include salt and turmeric powder and blend it well.
2. Presently put some water in it and set up a batter. Remember that water does not combine, so doing this will make you weak and you will lose your time in fixing it.
3. That is the reason you set up the blender by adding a little water to it. You need to keep its consistency to such an extent that when you drop with a spoon it should fall together. In setting up this potter, there is somewhat more water than a large portion of a glass of water.
4. Presently put this better to be set for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep the cooker to preheat the medium gas 10 minutes sooner. Put a glass of water in the cooker. Keep remain in the base of the dish. You can likewise keep a bowl or plate in the event that you need it.
5. Put the weight cooker cover and evacuate its whistle and elastic. You additionally as of now evacuate whistle and elastic.
6. Enable the weight cooker to preheat for 5 to 10 minutes. At that point take a vessel in which you need to set it up by making Dhokla. Apply oil to this vessel and make the vessel Greece and keep this procedure ahead of time.
7. In the wake of picking up oil with good oil on the vessel, after a fixed time, see the server. Our better is all around set. Presently include lemon squeeze and sugar and blend well. With lemon juice, there is slight acridity in it and sugar which will make your Dhokra considerably progressively tasty.
8. Presently blend both the preparing powder and heating soft drink together and blend it well. The procedure must be done all around rapidly. Both of these things will begin responding rapidly when we go into this belt and our server will begin shuddering and will begin getting drained.
9. In the wake of blending it rapidly, exchange this blender to that compartment. Keep in mind that we kept the oil in which we kept the compartment as of now in Greece. Presently put the holder with this hitter in the weight cooker.
10. We have just preheated the weight cooker, put this potter in a weight cooker and apply weight cooker top. Enable the Dhokla to cook on high medium gas for no less than 20 to 25 minutes.
11. After a set time, you can open the weight cooker and check it. Presently, you should check the blade or toothpick in the dhokla and look at on the off chance that your blade has come totally, at that point the dhokla has been solid and steady and cooked.
12. Remove the dhokla from the weight cooker and let it cool well when it cools, cut the dhokla from the four sides of the vessel with the assistance of a blade. Presently setting one plate on top, turn the dhokla utensil on the plate and tap the Dhokla utensil delicately.
13. By doing as such our Dhokla will turn out in all respects effectively and turn out. It is delicate and spongey now you cut it in a bit of your decision as little or enormous whatever you like.
14. This Dhokla has made a very wipe and it looks exceptionally scrumptious. Cut the Dhokla well and afterward chopped it down. In the wake of cutting every one of the pieces well, set up the chopper for it.
To make tadka
1. Put two tablespoons of oil in a dish, after the oil is warmed, put the mustard in it and in the wake of including the mustard seeds, include green chili in it. I have evacuated the green chili seeds. In the event that you like, you can do it, there won’t be a sharpness in it. Additionally, include curry leaves in it and mix it. Presently placed sugar in it. On the off chance that you don’t care for sweet, at that point you can skirt the sugar Are. Set up together a glass of water and let the sugar break down in it well.
2. In the wake of dissolving the sugar completely, add a lemon squeeze to it. Presently our tadka is prepared. Put this plunge on a dhokla with a spoon, presently we are prepared to be exceptionally delectable.